itavi, Here To Help
To help Miami area families cope with the COVID-19 crisis, we are offering premium childcare services in your home at special rates through April 30th, 2020.
itavi typically provides premium childcare to Miami-area luxury hotels. Our secret sauce has always been our itavi Method™. It’s an engaging program curated by industry experts consisting of play, exercise, learning and crafting that highlights the local and unique culture. It’s an experience kids love.
How will itavi ensure the safety of your family, and ours?
- We strictly adhere to guidelines set by state and local authorities
- We train our staff to stay current with and follow CDC guidelines
- We encourage our staff to follow best practices of social distancing, so they remain able and ready for assignments
- We do daily check-ins with our staff to ensure they are happy and healthy
- We have a registered nurse on staff to provide guidance with best practices in healthcare
- We allow our staff to decline assignments they are uncomfortable with
- We equip our staff with medical grade accessories to sanitize themselves and environments
What can you do to ensure the safety of your family and the itavi community?
- If you feel sick, please do not reserve
- If you have been sick, refrain from reserving until you have quarantined your household for 14 days after symptoms appeared in the last infected person
- If your children are sick, do not reserve, keep them at home and contact your medical provider for guidance
- Wash your hands often
- Before, during, and after preparing food
- Before eating food
- Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick with vomiting or diarrhea
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the bathroom
- After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
- After handling pet food or pet treats
- After handling delivered packages and mail
- After touching garbage
- Avoid touching your face
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow; immediately place used tissues directly into the garbage
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces and household items often
- If you are using gloves, be aware that cross-contamination can occur – we do not recommend gloves as a substitution for frequent hand washing
- Limit shopping to essential trips and avoid unnecessary social encounters